Recipe by: Campbell’s Kitchen
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 800g beef mince
- 1 cups frozen peas
- 1 x 420g can Campbells Tomato Condensed Soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bring potatoes to the boil, reduce heat & simmer for 10-15 mins, until soft.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a fry pan. Cook onion for 2 mins. Add mushrooms, cook for 2-3 mins until softened.
- Add garlic & mince, cook for 5-8 mins until browned. Stir in peas & Campbells Soup. Simmer for 2-3 mins. Spoon into a 2 litre (8 cup) casserole/baking dish.
- Drain potatoes, mash then add milk & stir until smooth & creamy. Spread over meat mixture. Top with cheese & bake for 15- 20 mins or until golden brown.