Recipe by: www.sunbeamfoods.com.au
Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup SUNBEAM Hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp SUNBEAM Sesame Seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp picked thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 40g feta, crumbled
- Lemon juice, additional oil and harissa, for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Rub sweet potatoes in half the olive oil and place onto baking tray. Roast for approx. 45 minutes or until just cooked all the way through.
- Heat remaining oil in a small fryingpan. Add hazelnuts and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Add sesame seeds, cumin and thyme. Cook a further 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and stir in the lemon rind, season well.
- For serving, cut down the centre of each sweet potato and push out to make a small cavity. Top each with the hazelnut mixture, crumble over the feta and drizzle with lemon juice, additional oil and the harissa.