Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 200 grams allergy-free bacon rind removed and chopped
- 250 grams mushrooms sliced
- 1 litre allergy-free vegetable stock
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- In a large nonstick frying pan over moderate heat, fry the bacon for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, season with cracked pepper and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the mushrooms soften.
- Meanwhile, place the stock in a saucepan and bring to a gentle boil, add the rice and stir well.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until firm to the bight.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms and stir.
- Cook for 6 minutes stirring occasionally, or until most of the stock has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Serve immediately.