Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Prep Time: 40 mins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 60 grams bacon chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Heat up a frying pan with a splash of oil and add the bacon. Once cooked, remove to cool.
- Add flour to a large bowl and make a well in the middle, pour in milk, cheese and two thirds of the bacon.
- Season generously with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Gently fold until just combined.
- Spoon evenly across the muffin cases and place a little of the remaining bacon on top of each.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffin tops are golden brown.