Recipe by: 9Honey
Time: <15 mins
- 4x 170g beef burger patties
- 1 medium red beetroot (about 200g), peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- 4 slices tasty cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 20g baby rocket
- 4 fried eggs
- Using box grater, coarsely grate beetroot into bowl. Stir in vinegar, oil, chives, dill and sugar. Season beetroot relish with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha. Season chilli mayo with salt and pepper.
- Heat barbecue to high. Season burger patties with salt and pepper.
- Brush barbecue grates with oil and add patties. Barbecue patties for 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly charred. Flip patties and top with cheese. Barbecue for a further 2 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly charred and cheese has melted. Set patties aside on plate.
- Meanwhile, barbecue cut sides of buns for 1 minute, or until lightly toasted.
- Spread chilli mayo over bottom halves of buns. Top with rocket, burger patties, beetroot relish and eggs. Top with bun tops and serve