Recipe by: arnotts.com
Cook: 65 mins
- 1.5 pkts Arnott’s Tim Tam Original (17 biscuits)
- 50g butter
- 100g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g almond meal
- 1½ tbsp plain flour
- 75g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- ½ cup (60g) frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan-forced. Grease a 2.5cm deep, 24cm round (base measurement) fluted tart tin with removable base.
- Process Tim Tam until crushed. Add butter and process until combined. Press the mixture over the base and sides of the prepared tin. Chill to set.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla and beat until combined. Stir in the almond meal and flour. Fold through melted chocolate until well combined.
- Spread filling over Tim Tam base. Top with raspberries, gently pushing into filling. Bake for 30-35 mins until filling is firm. Cool and chill. Serve with ice cream and fresh raspberries.