Recipe by: San Remo
- 500g San Remo Angel Hair
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 300g fresh salmon
- 250g ricotta (or 1 cup of cream)
- 150g baby spinach
- Salt and black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil on low heat and add the salmon to pan, using a fork to crush the salmon slightly.
- Cook for 2 mins infusing salmon and olive oil together.
- Add ricotta and stir through on a low heat. As an alternative, fresh cream can be substituted at this stage instead of ricotta.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain and add immediately to hot sauce.
- Finish off by mixing baby spinach through pasta and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Serve immediately.